Newline Group Ltd (Newline) warrants that goods manufactured and supplied by it are warranted free of manufacturing defects for the following set periods from the date of purchase on the terms set out below (Warranty).
Easy Clean Waste
Black Ravello and Acclaim
5 Years (moving parts & magnet seals, 1 year)
5 Years (removable elements, 2 Years)
ProFinish Tile Tray
ProFinish Tile Shelf
Newline ProFinish™ products will hold form and shape for 20 years if protected from moisture by an approved waterproofing membrane which has been applied by an approved waterproofing applicator.
• Water supply: Temperatures exceeding 55degree Celsius or with Geothermal or invasive mineral content.
• Modified or non-compliant to Newline instructions including glues and sealants recommended.
• Damage or breakage to glass and components.
• Fair wear and Tear of working parts.
• Sulphur Dioxide and other hostile vapour zones.
• Failure to follow aftercare obligations.
Provide all information regarding your claim to ensure this is processed appropriately.
• Description of problem
• Dated Purchase invoice
• Photos to reinforce the claim
• Model, Make and Size
• Address and Contact Details
If you believe you have a warranty claim, contact Newline either through your retailer, by writing to the Customer Service Department, Newline Group Ltd, PO Box 3234, Greerton, Tauranga 3142 or email to email@example.com. For all other information, or to obtain the name and address of the service and repair facility nearest you please phone 0508 639 5463.
• The warranty applies only in New Zealand and only to the original purchaser or the first resident owner after acquiring this title.
• If a Newline Fiberglass tray is installed without a Newline acrylic wall liner, the warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective Newline tray. Newline will not pay any associated installation or removal costs.
• Newline or an appointed repairer will require reasonable access to inspect or rectify a claim within 10 working days or they will be released from this claim.
• At the first indication of a fault Newline must be notified immediately.
To the extent permitted by law there will be no consequential damage accepted.
Newline will determine its responsibilities to take up a requested Warranty Claim and offer one of the following solutions as believes appropriate.
• Meet the cost to repair or replace the faulty item identified.
• Make monetary compensation for the claim submitted.
• Recompense the original cost of the product.
• Make a considered adjustment that is deemed appropriate.*
*Note: As part of Newlines continuous improvement program we reserve the right to make changes to its products for mutual benefit.
CLEANING: Squeegee down the surface after showering to remove residual water spots. Weekly cleaning of the shower is recommended
with the use of hot water, mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth to clean
all shower components. Rinse with clean water and dry.
CHEMICALS WITH POTENTIAL TO CAUSE FAILURE: Hair dyes, lacquers, mineral turps, white spirits, insecticides, nail polish or cleaner, bleaches, shoe polish, mercurochrome, iodine, solvents, alcohol, citrus based chemicals, bath oils, bath salts, kerosene. This is by no means comprehensive but indicative of chemical harm that must be avoided.
ROLLER WHEELS AND TRACKS: Apply silicone lubrication spray every three months to ensure a long term life.
EASY CLEAN WASTES: Regularly remove the Lid, inner Cup and Strainer assembly, clean and replace.
STAINLESS STEEL & ANODISED SURFACES: Never use any abrasive cleaners, scrapers or pads. Clean only with soapy water and a microfiber cloth.
If you would like to download a physcial copy of this warranty, you can do so by clicking here.