2. Goods returned after 90 days from dispatch date will NOT be accepted or credited.
3. All products must be returned in their original packaging and in their original condition. This includes inner packaging, installation instructions, glue and sealant pack, waste and accessory pack. Newline will not accept any product that has been removed from its original packaging even if it has been attempted to re-wrap.
4. Newline will not take back parts of a standard shower that has been purchased as a complete system (i.e Tray, Wall, Door set, etc).
5. All goods returned to Newline will be subjected to inspection before being returned to stock and any resulting credit issued.
6. A restocking and repacking fee of 25% will apply to incorrect orders and returns. Products that have been installed are non-returnable.
7. All custom made products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Any goods returned without prior authority and a Return Authorisation Number clearly displayed will be refused and will remain with the carrier at the sender’s risk and expense.
How to Return Goods to Newline
1. Contact Newline with the specific details of the goods to be returned and the reason for the return.
2. We will require either:
a. The original Purchase Order Number or,
b. The Newline Invoice Number or,
c. The Newline Sales Order Number.
3. If the goods meet the return criteria above, Newline will then give you a Return Authorisation Number and attach a Goods Return Form to the goods.
4. All goods returned will be inspected on arrival.
5. Any credit which may be due will be issued in accordance with the Newline credit policy.
Please note: It is very important that all goods are inspected for damage prior to signing the delivery docket. Once you have signed for the goods, Newline does not accept responsibility for any damage. Should you notice the goods are damaged, please note this on the docket and advise the driver. Please leave all damaged goods with the carrier. Please contact either your Newline representative or Newline Customer Services team (0508 639 5463) and advise them that you have received damaged goods.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.